Video Library


If someone gets an over payment you need to appeal the payment. You also need to ask for a waiver. You have to lay out your financial situation. If you can not afford to pay them back what they are asking for they will reduce the amount. Unfortunately, they will miss calculate the numbers and will want their money back even if it is their fault. If you go back to work you need to notify social security so you can avoid the overpayment.

Andrew Magruder and Les Wilkinson are experienced disability attorneys in the Central Savannah River Area who help with Social Security disability claims in Georgia and South Carolina. Our practice areas include social security disability, veteran’s disability claims, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Claims, and long term disability claims.

With over 55 years of combined experience, Wilkinson & Magruder can handle all stages of your social security disability claim. We are located in Augusta at 12 George C. Wilson Court. Call us today at (706) 737-0771.