Disability Attorneys Serving
Experienced Help For
Social Security Disability Claimants
For many decades, Charles Wilkinson and Andrew Magruder have worked as a team to better serve clients in the Augusta and Aiken areas of Georgia and South Carolina. Charles Wilkinson has practiced in this area since 1974, and Andrew Magruder has worked on Social Security disability cases since 2000. These Two highly experienced Social Security disability lawyers practice almost exclusively in Social Security disability law, and handle all types of claims and at all different stages, including hearings and appeals.
Find Disability Attorney Services with Our Lawyer in Augusta, GA
Wilkinson and Magruder LLP Is a Social Security Disability, SSI, and ERISA Lawyer Service Augusta, GA
Five Important Keys To Eventually Obtaining Social Security Disability Benefits:
1. All of your medical records: The Social Security Administration must have all of them.The Social Security Administration will say that it will gather all of your medical records. However, it does not always do a complete job. One of the things that we will do for you is review the records and be sure that everything that you need is presented to the Social Security Administration.
2. Your doctors’ reports need to provide the necessary information.Often the Social Security Administration wants specific information, and your doctor may not know what is needed. We will work with your doctors to be sure that their reports answer all of the questions that the Social Security Administration will ask.
3. You need to provide accurate and thorough testimony.It can be difficult to remember all that you have been through, and to explain it accurately at a hearing. We will help you with tools such as a symptoms diary; this helps to keep track of the details because you can record your condition each day.
4. Truth is critical.Your credibility is critical at a Social Security hearing. You need to tell the truth. There are two risks in communicating your condition and your problems. One is to understate your problems because you do not want to admit the full extent of your disability; the other is to exaggerate your problems out of fear you will not be taken seriously. We will prepare you so your can honestly and candidly testify regarding your limitations.
5. Patience is necessary.Dealing with the Social Security disability system can be very frustrating and slow. However, you will have an opportunity to present you claim at a hearing before a judge. Do not give up.
Social Security Disability/SSI
Wilkinson & Magruder Disability Attorneys Are Recognized by:
See what clients have to say about our services!